4201 Albemarle Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
For staff and other directories, click Quicklinks in the top right corner of your screen.
September through May:
Mon. through Thurs.,
9 am to 5 pm
Fri., 9 am to 4 pm
June through August:
Mon. through Fri.,
9 am to 4 pm.
Please note that clergy are generally off on Fridays.
To find us, scroll to the bottom of any page and click the Facebook icon.
We welcome all to take part in our worship and the life of this community. There are many ways to participate and although we would very much like you to join, official membership is not a requirement.
What it means to be a member of St. Columba’s:
• Regularly attend worship;
• Make an annual stewardship pledge in support of our life and mission;
• Offer yourself in service and take part in opportunities for ministry and outreach;
• Grow in faith through prayer and study and take part in opportunities offered by the parish for lifelong learning and formation.
While membership is not a requirement, we do believe that it is an important part of living and growing in faith. Membership at St. Columba’s is open to any baptized Christian who registers his or her name with us by following these steps:
• Completing the online member registration form or contacting our Welcome Team to provide this basic information for our rolls. If you prefer to complete a paper copy and mail it in you can also download a PDF version of our membership form here.
• Those who have been members of another Episcopal church before coming to St. Columba’s should request a letter of transfer from the rector or member of the clergy there. Episcopal parishes provide a standard form for this.
Photo: Barbara McGowan